Thursday, May 14, 2009

credibility.

I have recently come to the realization that I am the go-to girl for most of my friends in need of advice of all sorts. I enjoy helping people in this way and have spent much of my college career studying psychology, sociology, and most importantly interpersonal communications and human relations...
More importantly, I am a born counselor, I find the most joy in helping others and I have considered a professional career in the field, but am not into the textbook diagnoses of the human condition. I went to a therapist in high school, and his hunt for identifiable signs and symptoms was offensively transparent, sometimes an hour was far too much and sometimes it was not nearly enough, but it was never worth the money. The best approach to solving one's problems is to seek the advice and counsel of those who truly love us and have genuine concern for our well being.

All advertisement is currently via word of mouth, so if you have found this page, you are a friend, or a friend of a friend and I am now, by default, an empathetic ear, and sincerely concerned with your health and happiness.

I am your knowitallsister, packaged with love and knowledge for almost all of life's queries.. Whether you want to know what to serve to for brunch or how to heal a breaking relationship, I offer you my compassion and care in whatever it is you're going through. I want to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment